Which Accessories You Need When Playground Artificial Grass Is Installed In Imperial Beach?
Best Artificial Grass insArtificial grass is a fantastic addition to any playground, offering a comfortable and safe surface for children to play on. It can also help to reduce maintenance costs, as it requires little care or upkeep. However, if your playground has artificial grass installed, there are certain accessories you should consider purchasing in order to ensure your space remains safe and functional. Here is a list of 7 accessories that will come in handy when you have artificial grass installed:
- Adding padding underneath your artificial grass helps provide an extra layer of cushioning and safety for those playing on the turf. This is especially important if you plan on having heavier equipment like slides and swings in the area.
- The edges of synthetic turf tend to curl up or fray over time. Investing in quality edging materials will help to prevent this from happening and keep your playground looking neat and tidy.
- Artificial grass may need an infill material such as rubber crumb or sand to help support the blades of turf and provide cushioning for those playing on it.
- Stains can easily form on artificial grass, so you’ll want to invest in a good cleaner to ensure your playground remains neat and presentable at all times.
- If your artificial grass is laid in separate sections, these should be securely sealed with seam sealer to make sure there are no gaps between them. This will help reduce the chances of dirt or debris getting underneath the turf.
- Laying down a weed control fabric beneath your artificial grass will help to keep weeds from sprouting up and ruining the look of your playground.
- If you’re installing artificial grass in an area that tends to get flooded or experiences heavy rain, then you’ll want to invest in an erosion control blanket as well. This will help prevent soil erosion around your playground and keep the turf safe from water damage.
What Should I Put Down Before Installing Artificial Grass?
Before installing artificial grass, you’ll want to prepare the area by laying down padding, edging materials, and a weed control fabric. You may also need an infill material like rubber crumb or sand in order to give the turf extra cushioning and support.
Do I Need An Erosion Control Blanket If I Have Artificial Grass?
If your playground is prone to flooding or heavy rainfalls then it’s a good idea to invest in an erosion control blanket. This will help protect the turf from water damage and soil erosion.
Do You Need Anything Under Artificial Grass?
Yes, it’s important to add certain materials such as padding, edging, and an infill material like rubber crumb or sand before installing artificial grass. This will help to keep your playground safe, comfortable, and looking great.
It is important to invest in the right accessories when installing artificial grass in a playground. These include padding, edging materials, an infill material, cleaners, seam sealer, weed control fabric and an erosion control blanket. With these additions in place, you can be sure that your playground remains safe and accessible for years to come! For more information, contact Artificial Grass Imperial Beach at (619) 304-4443.